CIWM (Advanced Level) Waste Smart Training
- Waste as a resource – what is waste?
- Environmental impact of Waste
- Cost of Managing waste
- Understanding and applying the Waste Hierarchy
- Waste legislation and compliance with the Law
- How to carry out a basic waste audit
- How to implement improvements as a result of an audit
- How to monitor and evaluate improvements from an audit
Anyone who has a responsibility for managing waste within their organisation and who needs to learn how to carry out waste auditing.
This course results in a formal certificate valid for 3 years upon completion of a written assessment.